Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Gate Escape

Vinson gave us a little surprise at The Seeing Eye. Pat and Garcia were standing just outside my office gate while Pat and I discussed a project. Suddenly there was a commotion, and by the time I peered around my computer monitor, Vinson was standing outside the gate, happily licking his pal, Garcia! By the sound of it, the escape was not graceful.

I'll be keeping a close eye on him to ensure this behavior never repeats; and he loves being in my office. It's just that his adolescent-like energy wouldn't let him resist a chance to see an old pal.

Now, Vinson is sleeping as close to the back of my chair as possible; and he matches the color of his bed quite well.

It's tough to have a bad day at work when you can spin around in your chair and see this!

No comments:

Post a Comment