Thursday, March 8, 2012

On the Ball...

Vinson continues to grow and mature and is starting to look a lot more like his big buddy, Garcia, than the little wild pup he was just a few months ago. Still, hillarity happens.

Vinson had extra energy today since I wasn't able to properly exercise him yesterday, so we headed to The Seeing Eye field this morning. Vinson loved retrieving the ball in the balmy spring air, but at one point he dropped the ball and didn't immediately return to me - a sure sign that he's looking for a place to "park". After he parked I moved in with the bag, but when I got close to the ball I could see why Vinson was staring at it, puzzled. He had somehow managed to poo right on top of the ball.

They sure keep you smiling - somehow even when it's a gross "prank"!

1 comment:

  1. I have to ask, what did you do with the ball?

    ReplyDelete